You’ve undoubtedly heard the statement, “If it’s going to be…it’s up to me.” I don’t know who said it but there’s not a truer statement when it comes to Relationship Marketing. Regardless of team support, your personal security is looking back at you when you stand in front of your mirror. While looking at yourself, ask the question – “Do I have what it takes to build a successful USANA business?”
Answer the following questions honestly and you’ll know whether USANA and Relationship Marketing are for you.
1. Do you own a Business Development System or an e-BDS and have you studied it over several times, filling out the worksheets and forms?
2. Do you use all the USANA products applicable to you every single day?
3. Are you on USANA’s monthly autoship program?
4. Have you set specific short and long-range goals and have you written them down and posted them where you can see them on a daily basis?
5. Have you developed a business plan that includes prospecting strategies and specific numbers of people you will contact, sponsor and train?
6. Are you building a library of books, CD’s and DVD’s and do you attend educational seminars concerning our industry?
7. Are you consistently working on your own personal development?
8. Do you consciously attempt to expand your own warm market?
9. Are you actively promoting yourself and your USANA business through various marketing methods?
10. Do you receive regular communication from USANA’s Home Office through
11. Do you attend and support USANA functions in your area and attend USANA’s international conventions?
12. Are you working on a team with like-minded individuals who support your efforts?
13. Are you in contact with your sponsor or upline leader as well as the individuals you’ve sponsored on a regular basis?
14. Do you have a strong belief in the viability and legitimacy of our industry?
15. Do you believe USANA is the vehicle that can turn your dreams and desires into realities?
16. Do you honestly believe building a USANA business is something you can do?
17. Do you have a “why” that is bigger than you are?
Many people have asked me to share my “secrets.” Success is not a secret. It’s a choice!