There is a wealth of information online and sometimes it is difficult to sort the useful from the superfluous. We have compiled a list of the top 10 online USANA resources below, and we hope it will help you in growing your business.
- USANA.com – This is the main site for USANA Health Sciences, Inc., and includes comprehensive information about the USANA products and business. It also provides an excellent Health Assessment and Advisor tool.
- What’s Up USANA? – We love this site. It is the award-winning USANA blog from the PR department and offers news and entertainment pertaining to USANA. The writing is excellent, especially the recent series of Social Media Tips.
- USANA’s Blog – USANA’s official corporate blog.
- USANA’s Facebok Page – Become a “fan” of USANA and connect with other associates
- USANA’s YouTube Channel – A collection of USANA’s YouTube videos including the one below (Total Domination: Did You Know USANA is #1):
- Media Center – USANA’s Media Center is a comprehensive collection of videos from USANA’s management team, scientists and independent associates. The videos range from training on the compensation plan to showcasing the USANA opportunity and products to new product information from USANA’s scientists to stories of success from USANA’s associates. The Media Center allows you to send videos to a friend or to embed videos on your blog or website, like this one that we are particularly fond of:
- USANA’s Rev3 Page – a great resource for product information, videos and news about our favorite energy drink, Rev3.
- USANA’s Twitter Page – make sure you search #USANA for all USANA-related tweets.
- Networking Times – A great resource for generic training tools for the direct marketing industry.
- And of course, our website at www.larsenglobal.com.
I hope you find these sites useful. Now, let us know if we missed anything, and post your favorite sites in the comments below.
Larsen Global Alliance